We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
1983 Zumbehl Road
St. Charles, MO 63303
Phone: (636) 949-9191
Fax: (636) 949-9192
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The delight of seeing so many active and energetic birds at your feeders, and knowing that you are having a positive impact on the quality of their lives, makes feeding the birds a real joy during this time of the year.
That joy is available to everyone. By providing just a few simple things, such as nutritious foods, clean water and ample shelter, the birds in your yard will quickly become a valuable asset. Not a cash asset, but an entertainment asset that rewards you with many priceless hours of happiness and fulfillment.
Winter is a great time to watch the different types of birds at your feeders. Woodpeckers are busy eating mouthfuls of suet. Juncos hurriedly scour the ground for millet. Finches squabble at the finch feeder. Jays raucously steal peanuts and nuthatches industriously horde sunflower seeds.
Bird feeding is a fun and educational hobby, and this is the season to share it with everyone.
Stop by the store this month and share a bit of the holidays with us.
We have the best seed, feeders, nature gifts and advice, and we can help you introduce this wonderful hobby to your neighbors, friends and family.
As we celebrate this special season, we invite you to bring nature home for the holidays and thank you for continuing to support our store, nature and wildlife.
We wish you and your family a wonderful and healthy holiday season.
• Project FeederWatch continues, www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw
• Bobcat mating season.
• Christmas Bird Count is this month, http://www.audubon.org/conservation/science/christmas-bird-count
• Bald Eagles arrive from the North to overwinter.
• Chipmunks hole up for the winter.
• Great Horned Owls are pairing up this month – listen for their "who" calls.
• This is a great time to teach chickadees and titmice to feed from your hand.
• Watch for late waterfowl migrants.
• Geminid Meteor Shower is mid-month.